For that reason these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
8. By entering your information into the Site you agree to:
(a) allow us to publish your general location and contact details to other registered Site users in order to facilitate a transaction;
(c) You will maintain the currency of the information held in your account, ie contact details and where applicable advertising content.
9. You must not add any content to the Site:
(a) unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
(b) that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
(c) that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
(d) that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute; or
(e) that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
1. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site.
2. By posting or adding any content onto the Site, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that content in any way (including, without limitation, by reproducing, changing, and communicating the content to the public) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing.
3. You consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
4. The licence in clause 11 will survive any termination of these Terms.
5. You represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights to grant the licences and consents set out in clauses 10 and 11.
6. TFGA reserves the right to remove/amend any fraudulent, misleading or incorrect advertisements.
7. TFGA takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered through the use of this site.
8. To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
9. To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
10. These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations.
11. Threatening or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and may be referred to Police for follow up.
12. Any misuse of the Site for means other than what is intended is prohibited. TFGA reserves the right to seek legal redress from individuals, companies and any other entities for misusing information gathered from the Site.
13. TFGA takes no responsibility for the accuracy or veracity of any information posted on the Site. All content loaded by the TFGA is, to the best of our knowledge, accurate at the time of posting. TFGA will take steps, as far as practicable, to ensure that general information that it loads is up-to-date.
14. Whilst the TFGA offer a service to manually set up your account if required, you remain solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all information posted. TFGA will not take responsibility for inaccuracies caused through human error. All information, once loaded, should be checked for accuracy, and mistakes notified to the TFGA as soon as possible.
16. The TFGA does not warrant the quality of any of the goods posted on this site; and all individuals are strongly recommended to make an appropriate and thorough assessment as to the quality of their purchase.
18. This agreement is governed by the laws of Tasmania and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Tasmania.