Meat Livestock Australia (MLA) has indicated that producers who have embraced the electronic National Vendor Declaration (eNVD) released last year, are seeing the benefits of a more efficient transfer of livestock information.
Livestock Production Assurance (LPA) accredited producers can access the eNVD system via the LPA Service Centre or via licensed software. Licensed software providers include:
- Aglive – licensed to provide eNVDs through its IntegriPro Web/App livestock management software
- Maia Technology- licensed to provide eNVDs through its online grazing and livestock management software, MaiaGrazing.
- AgriWebb – license pending to provide eNVDs through its NoteBook farm record-keeping software
The eNVD platform gives access to the following declarations:
- LPA NVD (Cattle, Bobby Calf, Sheep and Lambs, and Goat)
- LPA Cattle European Union Vendor Declaration (EUVD)
- Meat Standards Australia (MSA) Declaration
- National Health Declarations (Cattle, Sheep and Goat)
- National Feedlot Accreditation Scheme (NFAS) Declaration.
To read more please click here