minor use chemicals

Minor use chemicals                            ayst_gov_vegweb.png

For a pesticide that is not registered for a particular crop and use, the relevant minor use permit must be obtained before using a product for crop protection.

Registered chemical products and permits can be found on the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) website. Click here 


AUSVEG Minor Use and Agronomy Coordinator

AUSVEG is the national peak industry body representing the interests of Australian vegetable and potato growers and is committed to securing the industry’s future.

AUSVEG Minor Use and Agronomy Coordinator Scott Kwasny is working with growers and stakeholders in the Australian vegetable industry to establish a prioritisation strategy for minor use requests. Scott can assist vegetable growers looking for information about pest issues and minor use requirements and can also provide support to request minor use permits. 

If you would like to be added to Scott's contact list regarding minor use, or if you have any issues regarding pests and diseases, please contact Scott Kwasny on (03)9882 0277, or to know more click here